This is not a very common subject to talk about as most of the migrations that get performed are people moving into the Microsoft 365 environment. It does happen though that sometimes migrations are necessary into Google Workspace.
What I have put together here is a complete walkthrough video on all the steps required to perform this task. With the key points as being;
- Setup of the Source M365 Environment to allow pickup of data
- Setup of the Target Google Environment to allow the writing of data
- Configuration of the necessary service accounts
- Project creation inside the tool
- Pre-Stage / Full Migration details
- Set the forwarder on the source to point to the target
- Checking source and target mailboxes
Overall by following this guide, which is under 30 mins long, you will have all the information you require to do this yourself.
Please remember to subscribe to the channel, as I always appreciate it when people do.
Reach out if you have any questions – [email protected]